- Managed a team of freelance content producers, to include writers, stylists, videographers and photographers
to produce editiorial and video for a website attracting 500K weekly users.
- Created and excuted weekly content calendars across Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest and a weekly
e-newsletter for an audience of over 4M.
- Collaborated with a Creative Director and Culinary Producer to ideate original branded content in the food and
- Acted as editor for all editorial, recipes and blog content.
- Managed a team of three on a day-to-day basis to execute all web operations. (Creation and implementation
of project plans and action items.)
- Acted as lead point person for digital licensee marketing initiatives, including in-house display advertising,
creative assets, and social media campaigns.
- Acted as project manager for the relaunch of PaulaDeen.com 2013.
- Interviewed by Mashable, “What Paula Deen’s Got Cookin’ on Pinterest, Y’all”
Experience using: Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Hootsuite, Expression Engine, Facebook Ads, Wordpress and other social media and blogging platforms.